Develop a well-written researched paper on the topics listed below:
• Capital Budgeting: Processes and Techniques
• Capital Structure
• Financing: Long Term and Short Term
• Valuation, Risk & Returns
• Options, Derivatives
Paper should be based on literature and/or real experiences you have observed. It is important that you frame your paper in theory, application, exs and current trends. When appropriate, compare and contrast method/techniques/models, describe strengths and weaknesses, analyze as to meaning and application, draw inferences.
Writing the Paper:
• Must be a minimum of 12 double-spaced pages in length with a maximum of 15 pages in length and formatted according to APA 6th edition format style. Title, reference, and any exhibits or appendices are not counted in the paper length
• Must include a cover page.
• Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement
• Must address topic of the paper with critical thought
• Must conclude reaffirms of your thesis in the conclusion paragraph
• Must use at least six scholarly sources
• Must include, on the final page, a Reference List that is completed according to 6th edition APA format style as outlined in the approved APA style guide.