Describe Probability, mean and standard deviation for uniform distribution.
A group of students composed data at the Cedar Point amusement park as well as reported that the ‘wait time' to ride the ‘Top Thrill Dragster' roller coaster is uniformly distributed within a range of 40 minutes to 90 minutes.
1) Determine the height and draw this uniform distribution
2) Show that the total area under the curve is 1.00
3) Determine the mean and standard deviation
4) What is the probability that a particular student will wait between 50 and 60 minutes?
5) What is the probability a particular student will wait less than 60 minutes?