Construct a table showing a comparison of data (including location, square footage, total price, price per square foot, and specifications), for both houses and then prepare a 3-4-page paper detailing the following:
1. What is the logic for choosing your two ZIP codes? Is the selection based upon work location, family location, good schools, and so on?
2. What is the logic behind choosing the size and specifications of each house?
3. Compare the total price of the two homes.
4. Compare the price per square foot for each house.
5. Compare the demographic data (referring to the location and ZIP code) of each house. Based upon these data, try to describe the similarities and differences in pricing for each home.
6. Select the home that you will purchase and describe the reasoning behind your selection. Assume that at least a 20% down payment is required. How much money would you need to have saved? After the down payment, what would be the purchase price of the home?