1. As an MSU student, you would like to know average grade point average (GPA) for all students enrolled in the MSU in spring semester of 2007. You decide to take the sample of 200 students who were enrolled at MSU in spring semester of 2007 and ask them each what their GPA is. The mean of this sample is 2.71 with the sample standard deviation of .55. Find out the range of values in which you can be 99% certain that the mean GPA of all students enrolled in the MSU in spring semester of 2007 falls? Describe your conclusion in one complete sentence.
2. A researcher at MSU reported that according to her sample, college graduate students at the MSU take have an average of 7.1 sexual partners with sample standard deviation of 3.4. The N of this study was 4396.
- Find out the point estimate in this study?
- Find out the standard error in this ex?
- Find out nthe population in this ex?