1. For F-ratio with df = 2, 10, the critical value for hypothesis test using α = .05 would be the following.
2. What is the purpose for the post tests?
a) To find out how much difference exists between treatments.
b) To find out whether or not a Type I error was committed.
c) To find out which treatments are significantly different.
d) None of these choices are correct.
3. It is impossible to obtain the negative value for an F-ratio.
4. Analysis of the variance lets researchers to compare many different treatment conditions without conducting many different hypothesis tests.
5. Post test are employed to find out which treatment means are significantly different.