Please indicate if following statements are true or false
- A time series graph is helpful for detecting long term trends over the period of time.
- A stem and leaf plot is the data plot which employs part of the data value as the stem and part of data value as the leaf to form groups or classes.
- The mode of the set of data can be find outd only when the data is numeric.
- The median can be the more appropriate measure of central tendency if distribution of data is extremely skewed.
- The coefficient of variation is the mean divided by standard deviation expressed as percentage.