A production procedure historically produces 90% items that are good and 10% that are defective. A sample of 30 items is taken. Find out the following probabilities
1. Probability which exactly 27 items will be good.
2. Probability that five or less items will be defective
3. Probability that between 22 and 28 inclusive items inclusive will be good.(Inclusive means that the both 22 and 28 are included)
4. Probability that 25 or more items will be good.
5. Probability that 26 or more items will be good.
6. Probability that between 5 and 8 items inclusive will be defective.