1. A machine has been designed to toss the coin automatically and keep track of number of heads. After 500 tosses, it has 245 heads. Express chance error both in absolute terms and as a percentage of number of tosses.
2. A computer is programmed to take sum of 400 draws made at random with replacement from magic box: 0 2 4 6 8
- Find out the value range for the sum of 400 draws (the possible lowest value and largest value of sum of 400 draws)?
- Find out the expected value and standard error of sum of 400 draws?
- Find out the chance that the sum is less than 1500? (using the normal approximation)