1) describe both the problems of long run and short run farm.
2) Describe 4 causes of the short run farm problem.
3) Specify 4 causes of the problem of long run farm.
4) Describe the rationale for the policies of past government farm.
5) describe and describe the importance of parity.
6) Describe the price supports verbally and graphically.
7) Specify 7 effects of the price supports.
8) State the 2 government policies that are used to limit the surpluses.
9) Provide 4 criticisms of the past U.S. farm policy.
10) Use the public choice theory for describeing the contradictions in the U.S. farm policy.
11) Describe how the politics of farm-subsidy program has modified.
12) describe the world trade impact of the current farm programs within the European Union and U.S.
13) Specify the goals of Freedom to Farm Act.