Your paper should be constructed as below:
- Introduce the company and define it's ethic issue. (1-2 pages)
- Review theoretical knowledge related to this ethic issue. You can briefly summarize them from the text book. (1-2 pages)
- Give discuss, analysis, comment about how the company deal with this ethic issue. (3-4 pages)
- Assume that you are CEO of that company, what will you do to solve this ethic issue. (1-2 pages)
- Give your conclusion about lessons or experience from this issue.
The above is what my professor assigned. I thought a company like chevron might be a good company to do this on. The actually assignment only has to be 5 pages, the max is 10.