1) prepare down the differences between the industrially advanced and two categories of developing countries.
2) Recognize the factors which characterize the DVCs.
3) describe the growth rates of the IACs, middle-income DVCs, and the low-income DVCs.
4) Specify some human implications of the poverty in DVCs.
5) describe two basic avenues for growth of a nation.
6) describe four primary obstacles to growth within the DVCs.
7) Illustrate the vicious circle of poverty with the help of diagram.
8) describe 5 characteristics of positive role of government in the development.
9) Describe the problems of public sector involvement within the development.
10) describe 3 aspects of the role of advanced nations in the development assistance.
11) describe the extent of DVC debt, consequences, and possible solutions involving the debt forgiveness.
12) State and describe 9 policies for the promotion of economic growth in DVCs.