1) Describe the problems made with the majority voting and median-voter outcome.
2) describe any 4 reasons provided by the public choice theorists for inefficiency of the government in offering the public goods and services.
3) prepare differences between benefits-received and capability-to-pay principles of taxation.
4) Recognize which taxes are proportional, progressive, and regressive.
5) describe how the elasticities of the demand and supply are assocciated to the incidence of the sales or the excise tax.
6) Describe the relationship between elasticities of the demand and supply and the efficiency loss of the particular tax.
7) describe the possible incidence of the corporate income tax, personal income tax, sales and excise taxes, and the property tax.
8) Describe the U.S. structure relative to the progressivity or regressivity of the federal, state, and local taxes.
9) Underline the conservative and liberal positions over the size of government spending and an freedom of the individual.