1) Describe what estimate the economic rent.
2) Illustrate why the economic rent refers to a surplus payment.
3) Describe the single-tax theory and some of its criticisms.
4) Describe what find outs the rent differentials.
5) Describe how the rent functions are considered as the cost to individual firm.
6) describe how the interest rate is find outd.
7) Illustrate how the business firms form the investment decisions.
8) prepare differences between the nominal and real interest rates.
9) Specify some of the factors that may result in the interest rates to differ.
10) prepare differences between the economic, normal, and the accounting profits.
11) describe why the profits are received by some of the firms and not by the others.
12) describe three sources of the economic profits.
13) describe the general functions of the profits.
14) Sum up the present relative shares of the national income.