1) describe the allocation of the income within the United States by personal income categories by the families and quintile distribution by the families.
2) Describe how the Lorenz curve is used to describe the inequality of income.
3) describe the impact of income mobility on the income distribution data.
4) Describe the broadened concept of income that involves the effects of taxes and transfer payments, and how it will affects the extent of inequality of the income and poverty within the U.S.
5) Specify 7 causes of the unequal income distribution.
6) describe the changes and causes for changes in inequality through the 1929 47, 1947 69, and 1969 96 periods.
7) Specify and determine the cases for and against the income inequality, by using the equality v/s efficient argument.
8) Describe the poverty as described by the Federal government.