1) Describe the international equilibrium price and quantity using the two-nation market model for importing the demand and export supply.
2) Recognize 4 kinds of trade barriers.
3) describe the economic impact of the tariffs, involving both the direct and indirect effects.
4) prepare some points comparing the economic impact of the quota with that of the tariff.
5) List seven arguments in favor of protectionist barriers, and critically evaluate each.
6) Recognize the costs of protectionist policies and their effects on the distribution of income.
7) describe the chief provisions of WTO.