Use the Internet and Strayer databases to research government policies and regulation.
prepare a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
1. Outline a plan that managers in the low-calorie microwaveable food company could follow when selecting pricing strategies for making their products as inelastic as possible. Provide a rationale for your response.
2. Examine the major effects that government policies have on production and employment. Predict the potential effects that government policies could have on your company.
3. Determine whether or not government regulation to ensure fairness in the low-calorie microwavable food industry is needed. Cite the major reasons for government involvement in a market economy. Provide two (2) exs of government involvement in a similar market economy to support your response.
4. Examine the major complexities that would arise under expansion via capital projects. Propose key actions that the company could take in order to prevent or address these complexities.
5. Suggest the substantive manner in which the company could create a convergence between the interests of stockholders and managers. Indicate the most likely impact to profitability of such a convergence. Provide two (2) exs of instances that support your response.
6. Use at least five (5) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia does not qualify as an academic resource.