Using the Human Capital theory:
1. describe why firms in developing countries are more paternalistic.
2. describe why teenagers tend to accumulate low wages yet proportionally higher human capital than adult workers.
3. describe why some people who stay in college longer must be paid longer (and visa versa).
4. describe why people who have greater natural ability are (should be?) paid more and/or given more opportunities to develop their human capital.
5. describe why a person might become a professor, even though PhD's typically require more time and research than M.B.A.'s, law degrees, and even some other doctorates (like PsychD's)?