1. Give a brief overview of your company, the business it is in and its financial performance.
2. Describe the capital structure of the firm. Determine what percentage each of the long term sources of funds has in your company's capital structure.
3. Determine whether your company has paid dividends. If your company has not paid dividends, discuss why you think the company is not paying dividends or whether they should consider adopting a dividend policy.
4. For the most recent year of financial information that you obtain, compare the dividend per share that has been paid to the earnings per share. If possible, obtain several years (2-3 years) of history. Discuss the dividend pattern.
5. Describe any recent changes in your company's capital structure including new financing, dividends changes, stock repurchases or stock splits.
6. How has your company performed (that is change of price) over the term of our course? Has it followed market indexes? use your company's beta as a reference in your response.