You have been hired by Nobody State University (NSU) as a consultant to assist the university with how to raise their total revenue. The university has been struggling in recent years, so they have hired you to help them in their last attempt to find out an appropriate solution so that the university can survive.
Raise or Lower Tuition? Assume that, in an attempt to increase more revenue, Nobody State University increases its tuition.
• Evaluate a raise in tuition and if it will necessarily result in more revenue.
• describe the conditions under which revenue will (a) rise, (b) fall, or (c) remain the same.
• Describe the process of revenue at NSU, focusing on the relationship between the increased revenue from students enrolling at NSU despite the higher tuition and the lost revenue from possible lower enrollment.
• If the true price elasticity were (-1.2), describe what you would propse the university do to expand revenue.
• By using what you have learned in this course, describe how you would resolve this problem if you were the President of NSU.
In a three-to-five-page paper (not comprising title and reference pages), give subheadings or separate paragraphs for each of the problems listed to help focus your paper for the executives that have requested it. Support your paper with at least two academic sources from the Ashford Library.
You are needed to format you paper according to APA style guidelines.