1. Differentiate between micro economics and macro economics. prepare any two exs of macroeconomic variables.
2. describe price elasticity of demand. How is it measured?
3. describe Average Cost (AC) and Marginal Cost (MC) in detail.
4. prepare down the properties of Indifference Curve?
5. Differentiate between monopolistic competition and monopoly. In which of these markets demand curve facing a firm is more elastic?
6. What do you understand by term value added. What is its significance in national income accounting?
7. Determine the value of investment multiplier if Marginal Propensity to Consume (MPC) is 0.2.
8. What do you mean by Involuntary unemployment?
9. prepare down the difference between national income at constant prices and national income at current prices? Which of these is a true indicator of economic growth?
10. prepare down the major objectives of monetary policy?