1. What are the three primary causes of cash flow problems faced by a small business? describe cash flow management using the cash-to-cash cycle.
2. What are the three sources from which cash can be obtained for a business?
3. describe the concept of company and bank cash balances. What are the two types of delays in the movement of money among depositors and banks?
4. Describe the process of creating a cash budget
5. What are the preventive steps taken to protect a business from having its cash drained by employees?
6. What are the different techniques used by a business to increase cash inflow and decrease cash outflow?