Prepare Journal entries for the given statements:-
1. A "payment in lieu of tax" of $300,000-computed at 10% of its operating income-was made from the Township's Utilities Enterprise Fund to its General Fund.
2. Water Enterprise Fund billings to other funds for services were as follows:
General Fund $600,000
Special Revenue Fund $50,000
3. The Township transferred $1,800,000 from the General Fund to provide initial financing for the township's Ray Robinson Memorial Golf Course Enterprise Fund.
4. Equipment with an original cost of $120,000 was transferred from a General Fund department to the Utilities Enterprise Fund department halfway through its useful life. Assume zero residual value.
5. Additional general government claims and judgment liabilities of $1,200,000 were recognized, of which $170,000 is due and payable.
6. A three-year, interest-free loan of $2,300,000 was made from the General Fund to the newly established Golf Course Enterprise Fund.
7. Analyses of the current year Operating Expenses account indicated that $5,000 charged to the Utilities Enterprise Fund should be charged to a Special Revenue Fund.