The given information is available for Young Company for the month of August:
1) The unadjusted balance per the bank statement on August 31 was $35,200
2) Deposits in transit on August 31 were $3,750.
3) The debit memo was comprised with the bank statement for a service charge of $35.
4) A $2,120 check written in the August had not been paid by the bank.
5) The bank statement comprised a $1,550 credit memo for the collection of a note. The principal of the note was $1,500, and the interested collected was $50.
Find out the true cash balance as of August 31.