Senior Security Co. offers the range of security services for senior citizens. Each type of service is considered within the separate department. Mary Pincus, overall manager, is compensated partly on the basis of departmental performance by staying within quarterly cost budget. She often revises operations to ensure departments stay within budget. Says Pincus, "I would not go over budget even if it means slightly compromising level and quality of service. These are minor compromises which don't significantly affect my clients, at least in the short term."
1) Who are the stakeholders in this situation?
2) What is the ethical implications of Mary's actions?
3) What could Mary do to eliminate or reduce any ethical concerns?
4) What is Senior Security's ethical responsibility in offering professional services?
5) Your responses should be 3-4 sentences long each and represent "active communication."