Get the copy of a Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR) for a state or local government for which you would have an interest. Answer the following problems about that report:
• What information is included?
• Is there any information which you find mainly interesting?
• What do you think to be the most useful statistical information?
• Overall, do you feel that this section permits you to better understand the financial status of the governmental entity, or do you feel the information is marginal and must be eliminated?
• Demonstrate the understanding of governmental and not-for-profit accounting and financial statements.