For each circumstance given below determine if coverage applies and if so the amount paid
1. Meat delivered to restaurant was found to be bad after being served to customers at the restaurant. Five persons were taken hospitalized and ill. The court awarded $100,000 to each of the stricken persons.
2. While unloading one of their trucks with the hand truck, employees of FFG ran in the pedestrian on the sidewalk causing a severe concussion. The pedestrian was out of work for various months. The insured settlement for medical bills and loss time from work was $150,000.
3. Ralph an employee for FFG was also injured in unloading incident and had hospital bills of $5,000
4. FFG is blamed for a fire at the warehouse that they lease. The total loss was $200,000
5. FFG has a retirement party for the key employee where alcohol is served. Following the party an FFG employee fails to yield at the intersection and collides with another vehicle. It is determined that the employee was intoxicated. The victims sue FFG and the court awards victims $300,000 for their damages.