Important information about Federal Reserve and Inflation
Read the 2 articles Fed Official Expects Growth and are Inflation Expectations Rising from the Ashes?
1) What exactly is the Federal Reserve?
2) Do the effects of natural disasters, such as hurricanes, cause inflation or deflation?
3) Who is in charge of the Fed?
4) Do voters have a say in the implementation of monetary policy?
5) How is inflation measured?
7) Why is inflation so widely feared?
8) How might a high school student's experience with inflation differ from an employed urban adult?