prepare down a four to five page paper in which you:
1) Decide on the kinds of accounting and financial records that Rolando and Rosa must and must not share with their franchisees. Give a rationale with your response.
2) Expound on the significance of completing balance sheets and operating statements on a monthly and yearly basis.
3) Predict the effects that would outcome if Rolando and Rosa completed balance sheets and operating statements on a quarterly basis instead of a monthly basis.
4) Find out whether Rolando and Rosa must recommend, insist upon, or be indifferent to the kinds of accounting procedures all franchisees must follow.
5) Reach conclusions regarding the financial health of the Hair Emporium by assessing the accounting and financial records given in the case study, comprising the ratios you used and why you selected them.
6) Use at least two quality academic sources to support your answers.
Note: Wikipedia and other Websites don't meet up the criteria as academic resources.