Ask Question, Ask an Expert


Ask Business Economics Expert

Compute the marginal revenue, price elasticity of demand for a given change in the number of visit and cost of visit.

If the price of a postoperative follow-up visit is reduced from $40 to $30, the number of patients returning for follow-up increases from 18 to 25.

a) Illustrate what is the marginal revenue?

b) Illustrate what is the price elasticity demand?

c) Illustrate what would your estimate of MR and price elasticity be in the quantity demanded moved from 18 to 20 (instead of 25)?



Business Economics, Economics

  • Category:- Business Economics
  • Reference No.:- M917515

Have any Question? 

Related Questions in Business Economics

Why is it that when you have a trade deficit saving is less

Why is it that when you have a trade deficit saving is less than investment. S-I=NX. A trade deficit just means you bought more products from foreign sellers than you sold to them. So is a trade deficit even a bad thing? ...

Connect andrew carneiges wealth and its issues and mother

Connect Andrew Carneige's Wealth and it's Issues and Mother Jones' March of the Mill Children to a larger theme or idea. How do these two documents relate to each other? Wealth and it's Issues talks about how Carneige be ...

Introduction to computingresearch at least three different

Introduction to Computing Research at least three different executive support systems using a web search. Review each, and then answer the following questions: 1. Which ESSs did you review? Include a link to information ...

Test practice questions1 you are an investment analyst the

Test practice questions 1) You are an investment analyst. The retail market that you have been investing in, tobacco, has been hit by an increase in sales taxes that are levied on tobacco sellers. Assume that the price e ...

The demand for beer in japan is given by the following

The demand for beer in Japan is given by the following equation: Qd= 500 - 2P - PN + 0.1I Where P is the price of beer, PN is the price of nuts, and I is average consumer income. a) What happens to the demand for beer wh ...

Assume that gdp y is 6000 consumption c is given by the

Assume that GDP (Y) is 6,000. Consumption (C) is given by the equation C = 600 + 0.6(Y – T). Investment (I) is given by the equation I = 2,000 – 100r, where r is the real rate of interest in percent. Taxes (T) are 500 an ...

Paper has to be on monster beverage corpthe organizations

Paper has to be on Monster Beverage Corp. The organization's strategic plan calls for an aggressive growth plan, requiring investment in facilities and equipment, growth in productivity, and labor over the next five year ...

Why are the rules governing plagiarism important for

Why are the rules governing plagiarism important for academic communities? Are there situations where the rules are too stringent? What is the most difficult aspect of understanding these rules? Explain briefly in 300 wo ...

Ambassador automobiles aa is not sure of their order of 100

Ambassador Automobiles (AA) is not sure of their order of 100 units to Diversitek (D). Based on the market research, there is only a 35% chance that AA purchases the order of 100 units of SS from D and a 65% chance that ...

Business economic question1 explain how competitive

Business economic question 1. Explain how competitive privately issued currencies would work automatically to provide consumers with protection against inflation? 2. Would interest exist in a pure exchange economy where ...

  • 4,153,160 Questions Asked
  • 13,132 Experts
  • 2,558,936 Questions Answered

Ask Experts for help!!

Looking for Assignment Help?

Start excelling in your Courses, Get help with Assignment

Write us your full requirement for evaluation and you will receive response within 20 minutes turnaround time.

Ask Now Help with Problems, Get a Best Answer

A cola-dispensing machine is set to dispense 9 ounces of

A cola-dispensing machine is set to dispense 9 ounces of cola per cup, with a standard deviation of 1.0 ounce. The manuf

What is marketingbullwhat is marketing think back to your

What is Marketing? • "What is marketing"? Think back to your impressions before you started this class versus how you

Question -your client david smith runs a small it

QUESTION - Your client, David Smith runs a small IT consulting business specialising in computer software and techno

Inspection of a random sample of 22 aircraft showed that 15

Inspection of a random sample of 22 aircraft showed that 15 needed repairs to fix a wiring problem that might compromise

Effective hrmquestionhow can an effective hrm system help

Effective HRM Question How can an effective HRM system help facilitate the achievement of an organization's strate