We enable our Customers to make smart and judicious investment decisions
Concept Behind Expenses Ratio
We are imparting high quality services related to the concepts, impact and difficulties encountered on while computing and implementing Expense Ratios. Now a brief regarding the Total Expense Ratio (TER). TER is an indication of the total expenses linked with managing and functioning an investment fund e.g. mutual fund. These expenses primarily comprise of managing charges and added costs viz. trading charges, legal charges, auditor fees and miscellaneous operating charges. The total cost of the fund divisible by the fund's total assets to reach a fixed percentage amount denotes which represents the TER, also known as "Expense Ratio."
Total Expense Ratio=Total Fund Costs/Total Fund Assets
The size of the TER is a key factor for investors since the costs emanate from the funds and have an impact on the investors' returns.
Expense Ratio is defined as an indicator of how much an investment organization spends to run a mutual fund. An expense ratio is evaluated by a yearly computation wherein a mutual fund's operational expenses are divisible by the mean rupee value of its Assets under Management (AUM). Operational expenses are extracted from the fund's assets and the returns are lowered to the fund's investors which are termed as Management Expense Ratio (MER).
Expenses Ratio can be broken down into several components. Based on the classification of mutual fund, the operational expenses differ to a large extent. The biggest part of the operational expenses is the fees payable to the fund's investment manager or fund advisor. Other expenses include maintaining records, safeguarding services, taxation, legal costs along with accounting and auditing charges. The expenses claimed by the fund reflect in the mutual fund's NAV (Net Asset Value) and are not reflecting as a direct expense to the shareholders. Further, the management charges linked with a mutual fund have an associated marketing expense referred to as a 12b-1 fee. In case this charge prevails, it would also be a part of the operational expenses. A 12b-1 fee is claimed by the mutual fund to take into account its marketing and distributing expenses. This fiscal be as high as 1% yearly out of which 0.75$ accounts for marketing and distributing costs and 0.25% goes to service charges.
A mutual fund's trading activities viz. buying and selling of securities is not a part of the computation of expense ratio. Expenses linked with mutual funds but not a part of operational expenses include loading data, contingency deferred sales charges (CDSC) and redemption charges and, in case these are applicable, are paid directly by the mutual fund investors.
The expense ratio of an index mutual fund and an active manageable mutual funddiffers considerably. Index funds fundamentally are extremely low cost ratios. The people managing these funds merely duplicate a particular index, hence there is no requirement to hire a complete managerial taskforce for populating this fund. Actively manageable funds require hiring taskforce of researchers who examine organizations as probable investment areas. Such added costs filter down to the stakeholders as high expense ratios.
There are certain limitations while using the concept of Expense Ratio while investing in mutual funds. Some of them are listed as below:-
- Recently The Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) amended their regulations to motivate use of mutual funds in smaller towns. This resulted in a higher expense for the investors and an upstream subtraction from the investment utilized to reimburse commission to the distributor. This deduction could be used for covering costs linked to managing funds or marketing, also termed as expense ratio which would rise marginally on increased deductions.
- At times confusion may arise in the minds of the investor regarding differentiation of expense ratio of an index mutual fund and an active manageable fund. Different resource allocation are required for index mutual funds and active manageable funds. Hence, these concepts should be crystal clear in the minds of the investors for making a sound accurate investment.
Why Us For Accounting Assignment
We impart high quality services and flawless support to our Customers and investors for executing their assignments and homework related to understanding and application of Expense Ratio. Some of the services being provided by us are as under:-
- Superior quality technical know-how and familiarization to the techniques of accounting which effectively guide our investors to utilize concept of Expense Ratio while investing in mutual funds.
- Clear and concise understanding of the concepts involved for effective utilization of Expense Ratio
- We also have given detailed description of the various criteria involved in Expense Ratio and its connection to mutual funds.
- We have provided ample examples of Expense Ratio which act as a guideline of its effective application and understanding.
- We have highlighted the limitations occurring during application of Expense Ratio, especially while selecting a proper mutual fund to invest, and have provided solutions for the same.
To summarize, effective application of the concept of Expense Ratio requires highly specialized skills, vast knowledge and experience. One may ask-why choose us for assignment writing and homework completion related services for implementation of Mutual Funds. The obvious answers are as follows:-
- We have hired knowledgeable and experienced faculty who impart know-how and technical expertise efficiently for an effective implementation of Expense Ratio and help in proper selection of mutual funds.
- We make our investors aware to the various criteria related to Expense Ratio making it easy to understand and apply while making judicious investments.
- We provide various samples related to Expense Ratio which effectively guide our investors for proper implementation
- We have described in detail the concept of Total Expense Ratio and its application in investment of mutual funds, eradicating the common phobia investors have related to mutual funds.
- We highlight the challenges encountered and limitations involved in implementing Expense Ratio and provide clear and concise solutions.
We are highly cost effective and techno-commercially viable in imparting accurate services related to implementation of Expense Ratio in investments. We also guide our investors on aspects related to mutual funds.
Accounting Assignment Help - Homework Help from Qualified and Experienced Expert Writers
We offer assignment help service online which is most popular and liked all over the world. Our experts are helping students for preparing accounts assignments with step by step explanations. The accounting writers not just help in writing assignments but also provide better learning of accounting concepts. Our accounting assignment help service has covered all sub-domains and topics under accounting. We offer accounting assignment help, accounting homework help, other writings services including accounting term papers writing help, essays, research papers, case studies or case analysis writing help, and paper editing, formatting and referencing services.
Few simple steps to get your accounting assignments done online!
- Ask an Expert - Submit requirement
- Get quote and make payment
- Work is allocated to Accounting Writers
- Sent to you after completion and quality check
- Unlimited revisions till you are done.
Glossary- Expense Ratios Assignment Help, Expense Ratios Homework Help, Expense Ratios Assignment Tutors, Expense Ratios Solutions, Expense Ratios Answers, Profitability Analysis Ratios Assignment Tutors