Case Studies Present Views
Case studies present research and ideas on issues, individuals, groups and businesses. It makes use of statistics and data analysis to present a view to the interested party. Case studies are often used by colleges, universities and businesses to present an idea, issue or a case. Business uses it to highlight their products, services and success stories to their clients. Case studies are used for marketing and advertising purposes. Writing an excellent study involves a lot of research, brainstorming and data collection. Mywordsolution.com is an online based organization that helps out in writing case studies. It says that colleges and universities use case studies for deeper learning purposes. Case studies:
- Engage and intrigue the students
- Give an account through narration from
- Uses the techniques of active learning
- Highlights theories and concepts
- Presents and communicates ideas
- Critical thinking
- Identifies problems
- Suggests solutions
- Raises questions
Moreover, it widens the knowledge on that particular topic or theme. Students get a better understanding. Case studies are often used in medical streams, political science, journalism, law and economics. It's used to bring about the discussion.
Writing a Case Study
It is the difficult part as many students will agree with the fact that they lack the skills and the expertise. Writing a case study is not easy. It requires an in-depth study, interviews and data analysis. Moreover, students don't have time to do this. With mywordsolution.com, they can get the case study done in a couple of hours. A team of experts goes through the assignment and hands it back to the student before the deadline. According to mywordsolution.com, there are two types of case studies, one for the business and corporate world, and the second for educational and learning purposes. The objective of both is to reach out to their respective audiences and present ideas, services, products, and data, etc. Case studies are made up of a summary, findings, discussion, conclusion and recommendations. Students can use two methods to write their case studies using either analytical approach of the problem-oriented method. Here are some tips for writing case studies:
• Objective - what do you want to achieve? What is the purpose?
• Audience - who is the target audience, patients, politicians, bureaucrats, and common man
• Issues - highlight the problems. Back the issues with data, charts and reports. Make sure that the data and reports are not more than five years old. If the issue is more than five years old, the audience won't find it appealing.
• Findings - it's good to support the findings with evidence. It can be in the form of data and reports. Use appealing language to put the findings across to the reader. You can highlight it through small stories and facts.
• Discuss - the discussion is usually in the body. You can highlight the issues in detail, highlight the solutions. Use a theory or concept and outline the solutions.
• Conclusion - the introduction and conclusion should go hand in hand. In other words, it should support each other. The conclusion should sum up with what has to discuss in the paragraphs.
Mywordsolution.com says that it's important to use citations and bibliography because most of the points and facts outlined are not authentic. It has borrowed from articles and reports. Through the use of bibliography, students make their work unique and plagiarism free. Moreover, it adds quality to their work. Students should use strong language and vocabulary. It is because case studies are not an ordinary piece of writing. It involves a lot of research and critical thinking. Mywordsolution.com offers writing solutions to students as many have difficulties writing their case studies, assignments and projects. Students have a lot of work, and they have time to get the assignments done efficiently. Due to time constraints, they are not able to do proper research. They don't know which articles are of importance, what data or statistics to use. Most of them don't even understand the question. Mywordsolution.com provides the much-needed service. It writes case studies from scratch. Students can choose the topic they like, make the payment and get the work done by expert writers. The experts are highly qualified and experienced in their respective fields. They are well-versed with research and writing. They give structure and quality to the work. IT is good for students as it contributes positively towards their overall academic grade. Students can rest assured and plan out their academic ambitions and career.